The Movement Begins
The waiting is over! The long expectant Holy Spirit has made His appearance, in a spectacular way! With His arrival, the movement can finally begin, the Church, the Kingdom can now start turning the world upside-down. Now the question is, will you be a part of this movement?
And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.Acts 2:38
How can you be a part of this movement? If you have not been Baptized into Christ, then take this time to pray how God can impact and influence your life in order for you to take this next step. If you have been Baptized, then take this time to pray how the Holy Spirit can use you to make a difference in this world.
Share Your Thoughts
Places your thoughts and answers in the “Leave a Reply” comment box below.
- Why was it important to wait on God’s timing?
- Why is the Holy Spirit important?
- For the Apostles during that time.
- For us today.
- Does Peter’s sermon apply to us today? How so?
- How can you join or be a part of this movement?
- In what way does this impact or change your thinking?
- Do you have any question over our study so far?