What I Have, I Give.
A normal day in the life of two Christian men, which just so happens to change the lives of over 2000! As Peter and John are going to the temple to pray they see a man that they can love and serve, when we open ourselves up to loving and serving the people around us God opens an opportunity for us to speak the truth in love about who Jesus is and what He has done for us in our life. Give what you have! Say what you know!
But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!”Acts 3:6
What do you have to give? or in other words, how and you love and serve the people around you? In our prayer focus, let’s focus on asking God to open our eyes to how we can serve the people around us. Ask God to give you boldness both to act and to speak in His name.
Mike Mazzalongo | BibleTalk.tv | October 2017
Share Your Thoughts
- What do you have to give?
- How can you serve some one today?
- What ways can you show someone love?
- Is it important to “give what you have” before talking to someone about Jesus? If so why?
- What can you tell someone about Jesus today?
- In what way does this impact or change your thinking?
- Do you have any question over our study so far?