Living the Life
You can see the contrast between the person who lives his complete life for Christ and the one who has one foot in and one foot out. The beginning of Acts 5 we see the dire consequences of the one who’s not all in. What does that me for us? We see the apostles being asked to tell the people of this Life. Not just the part that we claim to be Christian but rather the whole person, the whole life.
Go and stand in the temple and speak to the people all the words of this Life.Acts 5:20
What if we started to ask God to use our life for his purpose? This week as we focus on devoting our whole life to Christ I want to go in prayer asking Him how He might use you. Ask God to show how your life and be used for His glory.
Share Your Thoughts
- What life styles contrasts do you see between Barnabas and Ananias?
- Why do you think God responded to Ananias’s and Sapphira’s lie the way he did?
- What areas of your life do you need to start giving over to God.
- In what way does this impact or change your thinking?
- Do you have any question over our study so far?