What Now? Part 1
This week’s focus is on this interaction between Jesus and Peter. What would your life look like if Jesus had this conversation with you? Does that impact or change the way you do life?
He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, “Do you love me?” and he said to him, “Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.” Jesus said to him, “Feed my sheep.John 21:17
In John 21:17 we see Jesus restoring/redeeming Peter for his denial. We also see the amazing love of God trusting Peter with a purpose in His kingdom. This week focus your prayer life on asking for God’s continual restoration and purpose for your life.
Share Your Thoughts
Places your thoughts and answers in the leave a reply comment box below.
- Why is restoration/redemption so important?
- How can we seek restoration or redemption for Jesus today? How do you do this in your own life?
- Why is it important that Jesus give us purpose?
- What purpose do you think Jesus entrusts you with?
- In what way does this impact or change you?