NO WEDNESDAY CLASSES – BIBLE DAY CAMP PROGRAM THURSDAY
There will be no Wednesday evening classes on June 7 due to Bible Day Camp. However, please join us on Thursday evening at 6:30 for a special program prepared by the children participating in camp this year. A simple hotdog meal and family fun night will follow the program.
COMMUNITY PICNIC ON JUNE 25 AT VETERANS PARK
Everyone is invited to our Community Picnic at Veterans Memorial Park, 900 Clough Pike, Cincinnati. We’ll be sharing food, fun, fellowship and faith on Sunday, June 25 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. There is no charge for anyone and all the food will be provided. Volunteer opportunities are available; click here for the list of volunteers needed. Bring a friend to enjoy this day organized by our Serving Our Neighbors as Missionaries ministry.
Celebrate with these graduating seniors! The entire congregation is invited to their parties.
Elizabeth Eminger, Saturday, June 3, 1-4 p.m. at the Eminger’s house, 5583 Autumn Wynd Lane, Milford, Ohio.
Mallory Binning, Saturday, June 10, 2-6 p.m. at Larry & Sherrill Ferrell’s house, 1203 Woodchase Trail, Batavia, Ohio.
Questions? Please contact Jan Eminger at email@example.com or Heather Binning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOLF OUTING FOR CAMP ROCKs IS JUNE 17
Cost per golfer is $120 and includes 18 holes and cart, lunch from the grill, fabulous door prizes, and free snacks. Shotgun start is at 8 a.m. at Deer Track Golf Course in Goshen, Ohio. Expect lots of fun with first- and second-place team prizes. Register now online or stop by the table in the lobby before or after service.
CAMP ROCKs – REGISTRATION DEADLINE JUNE 19
Camp ROCKs registration is still going on. Camp is for kids who will finish grades 1 up to grade 5 this spring. The cost is $205 per camper for a week of faith, fun and friendship.
CAMP ROCKs – FEMALE HELP NEEDED
Ladies who are interested in helping at Camp ROCKs, July 2-8, should contact Sara Faison at email@example.com.
DIAPER DRIVE FOR THE WHITAKERS
The Whitakers are expecting their third child in early July! We want to bless them by providing diapers and wipes for them. There will be a box in the foyer beginning June 11. Please drop all diapers and wipes in the box by July 2. Having a baby is a great blessing, thank you for supporting our young families!
GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER
Your financial gifts help the church continue our work here and around the world. You can give by placing cash or check in the contribution box, mailing your check to the church, or giving online through CCB.
PIECEMAKERS MEETING ON JUNE 17
The Piecemakers’ group is for anyone who enjoys quilting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, etc., plus fellowship and friendship. All hobbies are welcome as is anyone from our church or the community at large. The next meeting is Saturday, June 17 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Lunch is included.
If you cannot join us in person this Sunday, please join through our YouTube livestream.
- Bible class begins at 9 a.m. – No class this week as we prepare for Bible Day Camp
- Worship service starts at 10 a.m. – Step Right Up!
Thank you for clicking the “like” button in YouTube under each class and sermon.
- Danny Fuqua’s brother, Robert Fuqua, passed away Tuesday, May 30. Please remember Robert’s wife, plus Danny and Faye while they mourn this family loss.
- Matthew Binning had an appendectomy on Thursday at Camp LeJeune in Jacksonville, NC, where he is based. Surgery went well and he is resting at home.
- Hannah Fletcher had surgery on Tuesday. It went well and she is recovering at home.
- Dustin Wallace’s uncle and his uncle’s wife, Dave and Mary Crum, were in a bad motorcycle accident. Mary still hasn’t woken up and Dave is in ICU following brain surgery.
- Monroe, the 2-year-old nephew of Wanda and Arlie Hoskins broke his arm and had surgery Sunday. Also, Odell Hoskins had surgery Wednesday.
- Cosette Thompson wants to pray for her friend, Toylija, that she finds a place to stay since her father is in jail.
- Amberly Buchanan will have surgery June 7 for a kidney problem.
PRAY FOR OUR EXPECTING MOTHERS: Chelsea Whitaker, due July 5; Danielle Halcomb, due Sept. 1; and Paige Daughety, due Sept. 14. Submit prayer requests online through CCB, which also go directly to all of the elders, or email the church at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bible Day Camp Program – Thursday, June 8, 6:30 p.m.
- Piecemakers – Saturday, June 17, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.-
- Community Picnic – Sunday, June 25, 4:30-6:30 p.m. @ Veterans Park
ROCKs events are for children ages 1 through grade 5. Children are encouraged to bring friends to all ROCKs fun activities!
- Camp ROCKs – July 2-8, register through CCB. Cost per camper through May 31, $195. Register June 1-19, $205.
Youth Group is for young people in grades 6 through 12. Youth are encouraged to invite friends to participate in studies and activities.
- Spring Mill Bible Camp – Sunday, July, 16 – Saturday, July 22
SUNDAY MORNING CLASS –NO CLASSES SUNDAY, JUNE 4, DUE TO BIBLE DAY CAMP
Adults – Coming Next Week
Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at the Table – Steve Ferro, Auditorium – June 11-Aug. 27
WEDNESDAY EVENING – NO CLASSES WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7, DUE TO BIBLE DAY CAMP
Adults & Youth –Wednesday, June 14
Worship Night – Mike Gulley – Fellowship Hall, 7 p.m.