We will seek to emulate Jesus by sharing dinner, fellowship, and Christian conversation with strangers from within our church body and our community who need the gospel. Our church will be known as a body that not only greets visitors warmly at church, but also makes room for newcomers in the activities of daily life.
- Our church leadership will increasingly model the practice of Christian hospitality (1 Peter 4:9).
- We will all devote time to regularly open our homes and lives to others to “do life together.” The result will be deeper relationships with others so that they become a part of our spiritual family.
- We will start more small groups and be intentional with existing groups to share the gospel and embrace newcomers. These will include common interest groups, Bible study groups, support groups, and others.
- Were there regular testimonies by leaders and others who are practicing hospitality?
- Can you name new people in your life because of your hospitality?
- Have our diverse small group efforts helped integrate newcomers and non-Christians?
Related Core Values
We love and serve to bring glory to Christ.
We invite others to the blessed life of salvation in Christ.
We unite as a family in Christ.