We will acknowledge the impact Jesus has on our lives by making it a priority to share the good news of the gospel with our neighbors, coworkers, friends, and family. Our everyday conversations will be seasoned with words of faith and of hope in Jesus’ saving power that comes from our heart as we speak to those around us. We will “go into all the world” and our community to reach the lost.
- We will evaluate our outreach ministries by ensuring we are meeting new people and telling them about Jesus. This may lead our church family to transition to new ministries and, in some cases, choose not to continue others.
- We will ask each member to set and achieve personal goals for sharing Jesus with the people God places in their personal life.
- We will prayerfully consider how to further train, equip, and encourage our church family to spread the gospel. Our goal is simple – share Jesus with the lost.
- Has our church, our various ministries, and our small groups brought new souls into the kingdom?
- Have you pursued self-reflection on your personal efforts to reach the lost? Can you name people with whom you have shared the gospel?
- Have we offered encouragement and skill development to help share Jesus Christ with the lost?
Related Core Values
We invite others to the blessed life of salvation in Christ.