THE MOORE’S HAYRIDE IS OCT. 9
The annual hayride at Don and Pat Moore’s farm will be Saturday, Oct. 9 beginning at 3 p.m. Chili and drinks will be provided – please bring a side dish and/or dessert with plenty to share. Enjoy free fun activities such as riding in the hay wagon, canoeing, and playing games like corn hole and horseshoes. Helicopter rides will be available again this year. It’s always a great day of food, families, fellowship and fun! You can RSVP, so we know approximately how many to expect, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through CCB.
GIVE AS YOU ARE ABLE
“Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God that He has given you.” – Deuteronomy 16:17. Your financial support helps the work of the church continue and blesses others as you have been blessed. The contribution box is on the table where you pick up communion. If you prefer, you can also mail your check or donate online.
ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH FOR JESUS?
The 36th Annual Men’s Retreat at Round Lake in Lakeville, Ohio, is Sept. 24 & 25. Cost is $63 per person and registration deadline is Sept. 17. Our ministers plan to attend and encourage any men interested in coming along to RSVP through CCB. There is also a golf tournament Friday morning (Sept. 24) for those who are able to arrive early.
If you cannot join us in person this Sunday, please join through our YouTube Livestream.
- Bible class starts at 9 a.m. — The Heart of Worship
- Worship service starts at 10 a.m. — Appointments with God: Keep the Sabbath
Thank you for clicking the “like” button on YouTube under each class and sermon. This is helping make our online outreach to the community more effective! Our attendance and contributions record can be found at the end of this email.
SEPTEMBER PRAYER FOCUS
Be determined to stay the course that God has set for us. Be faithful in prayer for God is faithful and is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask Him. (Eph 3:20)
- Fran Johnson is recovering from a torn Achilles tendon and will be in a cast for several weeks
- Kevin Sullivan, his brother, John, and his mother, Mary, have been diagnosed with COVID
- Melanie Breen is recovering from surgery
- Steve Godfrey, friend of John Gillespie, and his wife have both had COVID and are still recovering
- Joann Troyer, wife of the Summers families previous minister, is in ICU with double pneumonia and blood clots.
PRAY FOR OUR EXPECTING MOTHERS
Shara Aubrey – Due Oct. 8
Please send prayer requests and other Newsletter information to email@example.com. Note: Prayer requests are left on this list for 1-3 weeks depending on the nature of the request. If you would like your prayer request left on longer, please let us know.